Alpharetta, GA. May 31, 2018— AGC Glass North America, the world’s largest glass manufacturer, will showcase its newest and most popular products at AIA 2018, June 21-23, 2018 in New York City.
Visit Booth #1939 to see AGC’s extensive product range – the widest in the world.
AGC representatives will be on-hand at the booth, providing their signature expertise, deep industry knowledge, and world-class service that is second to none. Visitors to the AGC Glass North America booth will explore the following products:
- Clearvision™ — The most transparent low-iron glass available today, delivering remarkable clarity and a virtually colorless appearance. Clearvision is ideal for commercial interior, residential and specialty applications, providing outstanding visibility and abundant light thanks to a visible light transmission of 92% at 3mm.
- Lacobel® T/Matelac™ T — Lacobel T is a float glass covered on one side with a high-quality back-paint that is temperable, making it a true enameled glass. Matelac T is temperable and back-painted on one side and acid-etched on the other side to achieve a satin finish. Both are available in 10 trendsetting colors. The Lacobel T and Matelac T family of products are ideal for everything from building facades and interior wall cladding to cabinetry, kitchen backsplashes, furniture, tabletops, door panels, elevators, signage, and more.
- Lacobel®/Matelac™ — Lacobel is clear float glass covered on one side by high-quality paint to achieve a glossy finish. Matelac is also clear float glass, yet is covered on one side by high-quality paint and acid-etched on the other to achieve a satin finish. Both Matelac and Lacobel are available in 20 contemporary colors and are designed for interior applications, including partitions, furniture, wall coverings, and standard and sliding doors.
- ENERGY Select® 23 — Comprised of a triple-silver coating on a clear substrate, ENERGY Select 23 delivers a solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC) of 0.23, with a high visible light transmission (VLT) of 50%. ENERGY Select 23 meets the latest demands for high-level energy efficiency, natural daylighting, and the ever-increasing demand for more neutral, bluer aesthetics.
o ENERGY Select and Lacobel T have also been combined in the booth display to showcase the products in a spandrel application.
- ENERGY Select® 28 — Combining excellent solar control, a neutral appearance, and low reflectivity, ENERGY Select 28 is the ideal choice for commercial buildings in the warmest climate regions where air-conditioning costs are the primary concern. It has a high VLT of 62% and delivers a SHGC of 0.28, and is able to provide exceptional solar blocking performance while maintaining a high level of visible light.
For more information about AGC’s products in North America, visit: www.agcglass.com
About AGC Glass North America
AGC Glass is the world’s largest manufacturer of glass and glass-related products. The company offers the widest range of flat glass for architectural, interior, and residential applications. AGC Glass North America is part of the AGC Group, employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries. As a global company, AGC leverages its many resources to develop innovative new products and to offer world-class service that is second to none. AGC glass products are available through an extensive network of glass fabricators and window manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. To learn more, visit our website at www.agcglass.com.