Alpharetta, GA. August 23, 2017—AGC Glass will showcase five of its premier products at CONSTRUCT 2017, September 14-15 in Providence, RI.
· Energy Select® 23 is AGC’s newest high-performance low-e glass, designed for maximum solar control in the hottest climate regions. Comprised of a triple-silver coating on a clear substrate, it delivers a solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC) of 0.23, with a high visible light transmission (VLT) of 50%. Energy Select 23 meets the latest demands for high-level energy efficiency, natural daylighting, and the ever-increasing demand for greater solar control and more neutral, bluer aesthetics.
· U4®-4th Surface Technology is a breakthrough in the glass industry. Ideal for colder climate regions, U4 provides improved thermal insulation for greater indoor comfort and energy savings—achieving triple-glazed performance in a double-glazed window.
· Clearvision® is AGC’s new ultra-clear low-iron glass designed for use when the highest level of clarity and transparency is required. Clearvision is the product of choice when architects and designers desire the truest color rendering and most clear vision possible. Clearvision is Cradle to Cradle certified.
· Lacobel® T is a temperable back-painted clear float glass that is produced using a high-quality environmentally friendly paint providing a uniform and glossy appearance to the glass. After heat treatment Lacobel T is a true enameled glass. Lacobel T is the first back-painted glass range that can be immediately cut and toughened by processors at their plant, simplifying the production process and accelerating delivery times. Featuring an attractive palette of 10 glossy colors, Lacobel T is strong, safe and highly resistant to heat, thermal shock and UV, therefore it can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
· Matelac® T is a temperable back-painted acid-etched glass using the same high-quality environmentally friendly paint providing a matte and uniform appearance to the glass. Featuring a palette of 10 satin colors, Matelac T can also be used for interior and exterior applications and can be processed the same as Lacobel T.
Lacobel and Matelac are the annealed complements in the AGC family of back-painted decorative glass, designed for interior applications only—each available in a range of 20 contemporary colors. Together, they seamlessly combine glossy and satin finishes, enabling designers to play with combinations shade-by-shade. These brands are also Cradle to Cradle certified.
Visit AGC at CONSTRUCT Booth #1103 to learn more about these innovative products, and the company’s complete range of commercial, residential and interior glazing solutions.
For more information about AGC’s products in North America, visit: www.us.agc.com
About AGC Glass North America
AGC Glass North America is a division of the AGC Group — the world’s largest glass manufacturer, offering the world’s widest range of glass products for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, AGC Glass North America operates ten manufacturing facilities and employs approximately 4,300 people throughout the continent. As a global company, AGC heavily invests in research and development to go Beyond Glass™, providing customers with innovative glass products that meet today’s demands for design and performance. To learn more, contact us at email@example.com.